Hallo Greg and Team,
- The full addendum report has been delivered to CoT at Traffic Engineering Department. This included all the comments and requirements he requested as well as the formal letters of support from NG Stella and van Wouw Primary School.
- CoT Traffic confirm that the are in receipt ofevertything need letter of support commentary to City Planning Department now.
- City Planning are waiting for CoT Traffic comments. They will probably not take more than 2 weeks to complete their report (hopefully by 9 August) and send it off to the SLDT for discussion and approval.
- Best case scenario is to be before the SLDT by end of August, or middle September 2019.
- Our Engineers have received all the surveyor details and are preparing the Terrain Development Plans as well as the tender documentation. As soon as CoT Traffic final commentary is available. This can be as soon as mid Aug 2019.
- We should have the tenders back by end of August. It will also indicate the final amounts needed for phase 2 (construction) and phase 3 (operations).
- Advertising for objections will probably take place in September and October 2019. This would put us in a position to start construction in November, should we have your construction money in the bank and no objections are received.
- Should we receive objections, the tribunal process may take from November to January, after which construction may start.